Get organized and fight decision fatigue with this dinner planning system built around the meals your family loves and the lifestyle you have now!
“I have tried maybe a dozen different meal planning tactics over the years with brief success, but only this one truly meets me exactly where I am — the difference with this method is that instead of trying to correct bad habits, it’s based in showcasing wins, scheduling things that make your family happy, and taking control of the kitchen in a joyful way." --Cheryll P.
The No-Stress Dinner Planner is DIFFERENT:
- It’s organized around the dinners your family already loves.
- It puts those meals in one place so you’re not racking your brain every night for ideas.
- It’s about what works THAT particular night, whether it’s a crazy Tuesday dinner, leisurely Sunday supper, or something in between.
- It has a built-in backup plan, for nights when your dinner plan goes out the window.
- It encourages you to use what you have to save money and fight food waste.
- It’s created by a dietitian-mom to make your life easier, so you can enjoy mealtime with your family without stress.
“I’ve been trying to find a good way for me to meal plan for a YEAR now. Worked with a coach who helped with it, and nothing ever stuck. The fact it was already printed/spiraled, not just digital, has been amazing for me! Not quite out of brainstorming phase but I have hubby on board and meals the past week have been smoother!” --Brianne M.
You'll also get these BONUSES:
Recipe E-Book: More than a dozen healthy, simple, family-friendly recipes so you can find a new favorite.
Kitchen Inventory Worksheets: Keep track of what you have in your fridge, freezer, and pantry so you can save money at the store.
Includes grocery shopping templates, kitchen inventory worksheets, and family-friendly dinner recipes.